Sales Performance Trends & Tips
Now that 2016 sales planning is behind us and you’ve accepted your quota increase it’s time to execute and deliver sales results and get the golf swing ready for Spring.
Please join IBM, Intangent and your large enterprise metro Atlanta sales leader peers at TopGolf for a tune-up that will result in:
1. Learning sales trends and underutilized levers that drive performance
2. Expanding your network
3. Shaving strokes off your golf score
4. Proving the value of gamification
In our discussions with similar Sales Leaders we’ve realized that most are unaware of a lever that will directly uplift revenue. That lever is automating a back office operation - sales commissions and incentive compensation management. Gartner research stands behind a 5 -10% uplift in sales for companies using Sales Performance Management (SPM) solutions. They also recently released their 2016 SPM Magic Quadrant and it identifies IBM as the clear winner.
Please join IBM and Intangent’s “Lunch, Swing & Learn” networking session at Top Golf in Midtown. In a fun and casual setting we’ll explain how IBM’s incentive compensation solution can:
• Give back time to your sales reps to sell more
• Self-motivate and reinforce desired behavior to optimize sales performance
• Rapidly communicate spiffs, territory, quota, and incentive plan changes
To register please fill out the form below.