The event, Incentive Compensation Management: Improving Sales Effectiveness, will take place on Tuesday, December 10, 2013, from 11:00 to 2:00 (EST) at TRATA – the Restaurant at the Armory in Rochester, New York.
Registration can be completed online.
Improving Sales Effectiveness
Participants will learn how to leverage the benefits of Incentive Compensation Management (ICM) software to increase revenues, reduce costs, and accelerate the pace of change within their organization. They will also learn how ICM automation has helped mid-market through Fortune 100 customers to:
- Increase sales performance by optimizing incentive compensation
- Increase accuracy and eliminate slow, costly and manual compensation administration
- Sharpen management’s visibility of sales force performance
- Enhance management effectiveness in complex sales environments
- Improve sales productivity by adopting agile territory assignments
- Derive new insights from reliable, actionable sales data
“After working with companies from all industries and of all sizes, we have a broad spectrum of insight when it comes to the benefits of incentive compensation management,” explained Chris Wales, President of Intangent. “We our pleased to leverage our relationship with IBM to bring this expertise to a serious business audience.
The event will also educate companies about how the benefits of incentive compensation management can turn their sales performance information into rich business intelligence that takes their organization to the next level. This networking and educational session is designed for companies that are:
- Thinking about automating their Incentive Compensation Management processes
- Interested in learning more about the benefits of Incentive Compensation Management automation
- Currently using an ICM solution and want to meet and exchange knowledge with peers
“We are pleased to work with Intangent to demonstrate how IBM’s Cognos ICM software can benefit business,” said Fred Sass, Product Marketing Executive at IBM. “The solution enables organizations to automate the process of administering, calculating, reporting and analyzing variable-based pay programs.”
Chris Wales and Fred Sass will be joined by Jeffrey McCusker, IBM Regional Manager, in hosting this event.
Since 2005, Intangent has been delivering high-performance business intelligence solutions to its customers across North America. With extensive expertise in SPM, ICM and sales analytics, Intangent works closely with customers to make strategic, long-term investments in technology that will bring benefits for years to come. For more information about Intangent, visit www.intangent.ca.